Cash Cow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cash Cow

Moo Moo Milk

Welcome to our new forum, please bear with us during this transition! Dont forget to vote Very Happy http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=25733

+5
Petrified
TheGoldenratt
SoulGreed
Busted11290
[Dev+]Wolfy
9 posters

Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks.

Poll

Will You Come Back After The Two Week Maintenance?

[ 16 ]
    Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks. I_vote_lcap94%Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks. I_vote_rcap [94%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks. I_vote_lcap6%Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks. I_vote_rcap [6%] 

Total Votes: 17
    [Dev+]Wolfy
    [Dev+]Wolfy

Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks. Empty Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks.

Post by [Dev+]Wolfy Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:56 pm

After much discussion. The admin and devs have decided to shut the server down on the 1st of October 2010 for two weeks so that a much needed major maintenance can be carried out. A lot of new stuff will come within those two weeks. A brand new client will be made so you wont have to download chapter 1 anymore if your new. You just download the install file. It will also come with GameGuardLess already built in so you wont have to download that. We'll be adding a lot more costumes to the costume merchant in Roumen. many bugs will also be fixed. We also hope to have a divorce system in place ready for when the game comes back online.

I will open a poll. What i want to know from the community is will you come back to play CCO?.

Let us know your opinions of this decision and whether you'll come back.

Thanks for your continued support.

The CCO Team.
    Busted11290
    Busted11290

Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks. Empty Re: Server To Go Down For 2 Weeks.

Post by Busted11290 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Yes i will come back to see the changes, though during that time i may find a new server which i may like better, ill still check back to see what is new. my opinions, the server was fun when i first joined. the messed up charms allowed me to enjoy the game more i think. the newest setup of them is much better then the 20% it was at, the price however i do not like, and honestly higher priced and less effect is what really keeps me from playing as much, i just don't enjoy it like i did when i first joined. I do however like the fact time will be taken to release new content, and all the mutli-file downloading will be rid of. suggestion i have though would be some sort of file security system, i know not many people can figure out how or even successfully hack a server sided game, but it would keep any hackers from attempting to use this server to hack due to lack of system. also the main website needs to be fixed up or even redone. the videos on installing and patching have been deleted sense the forby incident. oh, for the simple fact of getting people to join, more events would be nice, even if that means hiring more staff to do events. basically fun brings in people, but we should all know this. that's all i have to say, take it how you will. no offense meant if anything does offend you.
    [Dev+]Wolfy
    [Dev+]Wolfy

Post by [Dev+]Wolfy Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 pm

thank you for your opinion. a lot of what you said will be done. the charms were a mistake that will be rectified this wednesday. they were meant to be 400s for a stack of 30 not 12g. they will remain the same though (50% might, 80% hp/sp) but the price will be lowered to the original plan of 400s. I'm thinking of hiring new staff (CL's) to help with events. the tower of events seems to have lost it's original purpose. i may also hire some movie directors to make videos. we plan on coming back with a brand new website also so that the old one wont needed and we'll also remake those videos lost.
    Busted11290
    Busted11290

Post by Busted11290 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 pm

another thing most servers/communities don't do, is ask the opinions of its users. I appreciate that. also, if you do decide to hire CL's or GM's would you be making a application thread? I would really like to know Razz
    [Dev+]Wolfy
    [Dev+]Wolfy

Post by [Dev+]Wolfy Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:46 pm

we will be making an application thread. quite simple really. just copy and past the application form into your post and just answer the questions there. when your done just post into the thread.
    Busted11290
    Busted11290

Post by Busted11290 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I will be keeping an eye out for that then.
    SoulGreed

Post by SoulGreed Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 pm

hmmm if u need event hoster im in il post my own original event list,il wait those 2 weeks ofcs.
    TheGoldenratt

Post by TheGoldenratt Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Shortly after I joined CCO, the charms got bugged and that led to a beatdown of PvE and it totally threw off PvP, but it definitely made it more fun. Being able to log in on my archer at level 85 and level to 90 in an hour is alot of fun. It allows the casual gamer to play and keep up with guildies. As far as them breaking PvP, perhaps entering Bera (where Guild Wars tend to take place) or a battle zone would remove them.
    Currently, the economy is nonexistant. Because of how much money the materials for production skills cost it tends not to be worth training them (bear in mind I have max Stones and Scrolls) and even when you do the price a profit requires kinda pushes people away from wanting to buy them. I had originally read that the economy here was to be based off of helgaits, with them only NPCing for 500s a piece and being in such high demand adding a Gem bar will raise the price of helgaits to max money, 999gem as getting it will be easy. It will also allow all 10xs to have near infinte money and access to all of the Costumes they could ever want.
    I like the current selection of costumes, but I feel as though 7 days is not long enough to have to cough up 15g. I would prefer them either 30 days or permanent. The addition of an Iron Case would be excellent, at 10x your inventory fills at LEAST 2~3 times per level, and all of the running gets annoying. More mounts would also be a great addition, raccoons are nice but having more, faster options would be nice.
    Last time I heard, the server currently goes up to level 135. Nobody has ever reached that level, and for a great reason; it takes WAY too long. 200 billion EXP is alot, even at 12x. I'm not saying before that is slow, I think it's just about perfect, but maybe increasing the EXP per mob could be raised for higher level mobs. Right now, from what I see, the level cap is unofficially 120. That's right where hellgaits get outdamaged by Blue VDay weapons as well.
    As far as enhancing goes I think T1~3 should be increased to 100% from 97. I have broken at LEAST 10 items going for +9. And with the poor economy, that runs up a bill. T4 and 5 don't have to be 100%, but they need to be higher than 80. I would love to +9 my HG bow, but I don't think 80 is enough of a safety net. Perhaps adding in Perfect Red eyes or 15% Gold Miles for in-game gold from Pey could happen. A stack of those could go 25g+ because of the high level requirement and the fact that you are pretty much guaranteed a +9 level 9x+ weapon. Recipes for T5 production skills should also be introduced. Lastly, there is no T2 Speed Scroll Production Learn Scroll.
    During the two week maintainance I may decide to check out Koushin, but I will probably be back as this was my first pserver. I would also love to try for a CL position. Remember its all about having fun, it should be a challenge (mainly PvP imo) but it should be possible to a casual gamer.
    Petrified
    Petrified

Post by Petrified Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

TheGoldenratt wrote: Shortly after I joined CCO, the charms got bugged and that led to a beatdown of PvE and it totally threw off PvP, but it definitely made it more fun. Being able to log in on my archer at level 85 and level to 90 in an hour is alot of fun. It allows the casual gamer to play and keep up with guildies. As far as them breaking PvP, perhaps entering Bera (where Guild Wars tend to take place) or a battle zone would remove them.
    Currently, the economy is nonexistant. Because of how much money the materials for production skills cost it tends not to be worth training them (bear in mind I have max Stones and Scrolls) and even when you do the price a profit requires kinda pushes people away from wanting to buy them. I had originally read that the economy here was to be based off of helgaits, with them only NPCing for 500s a piece and being in such high demand adding a Gem bar will raise the price of helgaits to max money, 999gem as getting it will be easy. It will also allow all 10xs to have near infinte money and access to all of the Costumes they could ever want.
    I like the current selection of costumes, but I feel as though 7 days is not long enough to have to cough up 15g. I would prefer them either 30 days or permanent. The addition of an Iron Case would be excellent, at 10x your inventory fills at LEAST 2~3 times per level, and all of the running gets annoying. More mounts would also be a great addition, raccoons are nice but having more, faster options would be nice.
    Last time I heard, the server currently goes up to level 135. Nobody has ever reached that level, and for a great reason; it takes WAY too long. 200 billion EXP is alot, even at 12x. I'm not saying before that is slow, I think it's just about perfect, but maybe increasing the EXP per mob could be raised for higher level mobs. Right now, from what I see, the level cap is unofficially 120. That's right where hellgaits get outdamaged by Blue VDay weapons as well.
    As far as enhancing goes I think T1~3 should be increased to 100% from 97. I have broken at LEAST 10 items going for +9. And with the poor economy, that runs up a bill. T4 and 5 don't have to be 100%, but they need to be higher than 80. I would love to +9 my HG bow, but I don't think 80 is enough of a safety net. Perhaps adding in Perfect Red eyes or 15% Gold Miles for in-game gold from Pey could happen. A stack of those could go 25g+ because of the high level requirement and the fact that you are pretty much guaranteed a +9 level 9x+ weapon. Recipes for T5 production skills should also be introduced. Lastly, there is no T2 Speed Scroll Production Learn Scroll.
    During the two week maintainance I may decide to check out Koushin, but I will probably be back as this was my first pserver. I would also love to try for a CL position. Remember its all about having fun, it should be a challenge (mainly PvP imo) but it should be possible to a casual gamer.
    +50000000000First off Im currently retired until I get bored again. So yeah Ill come back eventually.@Charms, Although 80% HP/SP is better than 400% or whatever it was at, still is a gift to new players, (oldies didnt have that). And I think that prices should be high because charms are a bonus, not just to be handed out.@Enhancements, 97% is fine, some challenges need to be around.@ Economy, this is true, there really is no economy.
    emani

Post by emani Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:07 pm

i hope the server come whit more costumes for news ppl because in low lvl is really hard get golds for can buy that costumes ¬¬
    Kento

Post by Kento Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Well, wolfy I wont be writing a big rant :3 (Mainly cause I'm too lazy) But, yes I will be coming back to this server it was probably one of the only servers I've loved. The staff is great and the bugs that occur are fixed asap. This next part I will be sayin on the behalf of friend and that is will t4/t5 sc stones be put out after the 2 week maintenance? I am also interested in the CL app form will be lookin forward to it. ^^

-Jeff
    taiko001

Post by taiko001 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:05 am

can u make autopatch for the new client?
    dont like to download the patch everytime adding new stuff
    ty
    Bluebell
    Bluebell

Post by Bluebell Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:13 pm

well i've never played this server but for what i read is a great server, sadly when i finished downloading it, it was down lol...but i would be glad to play it onces it is ready.
    [Dev+]Wolfy
    [Dev+]Wolfy

Post by [Dev+]Wolfy Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 pm

unfortunately the server is infact down. we still cant get it up and running at the moment. again we are trying.
    Bluebell
    Bluebell

Post by Bluebell Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 pm

ya Zero told me something like that...i hope the owner appear soon owo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am