Cash Cow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cash Cow

Moo Moo Milk

Welcome to our new forum, please bear with us during this transition! Dont forget to vote Very Happy http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=25733

+2
Kazu
NekoGirl08
6 posters

Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・'

NekoGirl08
    NekoGirl08

Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Empty Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・'

Post by NekoGirl08 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Sticke10
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 33310
    Welcome to the Fairy Tail official guild thread Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Gif
    Master: iKazu

Admins (still updating):
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfNekoGirl08
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfExplicit
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfxSasha
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfLunaAzul
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfIkuto
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqftoLoveRu

Recruting new members!
    all lvls are allowed to join guild. Wanna join us?! PM or /W any of the admins. We work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it. Our goal ish to be a good guild. If we do not live up to your expectations, please let us know what we could do better. You are welcome to ask for help on the guild and be sure, chuu will probably find some help there. Fairy Tail ish a family-friendly guild that have nou restrictions or controls.
    "Nothing will change; weaklings will stay weak forever, but weakness is not evil. Since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone you feel nothing but insecurity; thats why we form guilds, thats why we have nakama. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will run into more walls than the others and it may take longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. Thats how you'll be able to smile and live strong" by Makarov.

UPDATES:
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Blossom
    07/26/2010:
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Pixel-4-1 official guild thread has been finished. All the members are allowed to post whatever ish on
    their minds. But, remember guys the most important thing ish to keep the thread alive!! nyaoo.
    [ http://cashcowonline.omgforum.net/off-topic-discussion-f7/the-longest-sentence-ever-o-t160.htm#2609 ].

(This section will be periodically updated to reflect the guild needs).

------------------
    Current allies (still updating):
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfGod
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfParadise
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfFate
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqfJudgement
    Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' 44hxqqf

RULES

We are all here to enjoy playing the game together. To do this there are some basic rules we ask that everyone follow:
    1-Members should be active. If your not active enough, you'll be removed from the guild.
    2-Participating in guild chat. The more we talk, the more we get to know each other!
    3-Cooperation between everyone in the guild is expected.
    4-Dont provoke unnecessary violence or disturb others training.
    5-Helping guild members out when chuu have time to spare.
    6-Notify the guild. If possible, make a public post in the forums about your planned absence.
    7-All Members should have the same civility toward other non-guild members, unless of course they are worthy of your contempt.
    8-Players should behave properly in game and represent the guild in a manner that allows other players to respect us.
    9-A member ish allowed to have as many alts as they wish, but if the alt ish inactive for too long it will be kicked.
    10-There are situations where a member may not be able to log in but remain active on forums such as due to computer troubles. Forum activity will be count as being active.

Exit Policy leaving isnt a sin. The game evolves, the guild evolves, and sometimes its just time to move on. Here ish what we expect of our members when that time comes: If you're going to quit the game for good, a heads-up note on the forum lets us know, so we can recruit to fill your position.

Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Leftwi11Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Rightw11

Thanks for supporting and stopping by
    any other question?! contact me by clicking here

"Nice memories have their own scent. Whenever chuu are veiled in its scent, Your heart can always return to your unforgettable past. Together with your own scenery that will never fade".

all guild rights reserved by RiceBunni © 2010.

Last edited by NekoGirl08 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kazu
    Kazu

Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Empty Re: Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・'

Post by Kazu Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 pm

copy pasta u have the power
    NekoGirl08
    NekoGirl08

Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・' Empty Re: Fairy Tail (*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚♥。.::・'

Post by NekoGirl08 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 pm

I know right?! tee-hee!! and for some reason my signature isnt appearing, even though I had the check mark on the "attach signature"button...
    Petrified
    Petrified

Post by Petrified Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Same this is happening to me.
    Bonecharmer
    Bonecharmer

Post by Bonecharmer Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 pm

lol
    Sainter
    Sainter

Post by Sainter Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Man admins all off xDD
    Bonecharmer
    Bonecharmer

Post by Bonecharmer Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm

neko and kazu on everyday
    Sainter
    Sainter

Post by Sainter Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:44 pm

lmao..
    Sainter
    Sainter

Post by Sainter Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:44 pm

idk i try and cannot find
    NekoGirl08
    NekoGirl08

Post by NekoGirl08 Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

I havent been on this past days, because my desktop pc ish messed up :c.. stupid hurricane Earls!!
    Bonecharmer
    Bonecharmer

Post by Bonecharmer Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 am

poor neko xD
    NekoGirl08
    NekoGirl08

Post by NekoGirl08 Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 pm

*sniff sniff* I know right!? ;-;
    Bonecharmer
    Bonecharmer

Post by Bonecharmer Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm

i may join with archer
    Sainter
    Sainter

Post by Sainter Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm

il protect neko if it happended ,mwhaaa + bone didnt knewu had archer ftw~
    Bonecharmer
    Bonecharmer

Post by Bonecharmer Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 am

my archer +100 lmao
    Kazu
    Kazu

Post by Kazu Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm

my archer is 120 so suck it boner hoe
    Bonecharmer
    Bonecharmer

Post by Bonecharmer Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm

lol Gratz kazu
    Dreamer3000
    Dreamer3000

Post by Dreamer3000 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm

my archer is 127 >.> and my warrior is 119 >.> step in fbz if u got a problem Misters
    Petrified
    Petrified

Post by Petrified Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Dreamer3000 wrote:my archer is 127 >.> and my warrior is 119 >.> step in fbz if u got a problem Misters
    127 huh? (sorry neko for offtopic-ness)
    Kazu
    Kazu

Post by Kazu Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 am

Dreamer3000 wrote:my archer is 127 >.> and my warrior is 119 >.> step in fbz if u got a problem Misters

yeah and im 150 all classes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:39 pm