Cash Cow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cash Cow

Moo Moo Milk

Welcome to our new forum, please bear with us during this transition! Dont forget to vote Very Happy http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=25733

Bug with prem item

gutunterwegs

Bug with prem item Empty Bug with prem item

Post by gutunterwegs Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi, I remember this problem after fixing the charm bug. I have bought me a "mazine ransel" (critical). This should give me a higher dmg to 500-1000 or a higher mdmg from 500-1000. But if I take this ransel the damage is the same than before. But I recognized, that my mdef is with this ransel 500 higher, but the normal def is the same.

Well I think a critical item should make more dmg not more def. Could u plse explain this to me.

Another problem I remember is, when I put my wings on, with all stats +15, than is there no change by the mdmg, def or others. The only change is my hp. But end+15 should change the hp and the def. So I ask me why should I use premium items, when there is no profit for my char.

Another prob is, that my char with lvl 78 (mage) has a mdmg from max 1468 is this correct? I think not.

Plse repair this item bug as fast as possible.

Thank u very much