Cash Cow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cash Cow

Moo Moo Milk

Welcome to our new forum, please bear with us during this transition! Dont forget to vote Very Happy http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=25733

+7
[Dev+]Wolfy
Kazu
Busted11290
[Admin]Zero
Petrified
lailailai
Griff
11 posters

Change it back

Griff
    Griff

Change it back Empty Change it back

Post by Griff Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I suggest the game changes the charms/extenders back to the rates they were at just last night, instead of only a meager +20% hp/dmg/def.

Nearly everyone on the server will agree with me when I say, "We need to change things back". No, I am not just speaking for myself or assuming that everyone will agree with me. I have talked with many people online and asked for their opinions. From doing this I have learned that people are having a hard time trying to level. Others are wondering whats going on with the server. And EVERYONE I spoke with agrees that the server will not be the same and they will consider looking at others.

Honestly, I'm hoping that the charm/extenders being decreased is just a horrible bug, and not 1 person's communistic opinion to rule the server and make the change themselves. That would not make the users very happy.

Please consider this suggestion with care. Thank you.
    lailailai
    lailailai

Change it back Empty Re: Change it back

Post by lailailai Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

yeah i want the charm to be back T^T my archer lvl 8x always dying kiting BCT
    Petrified
    Petrified

Post by Petrified Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Ok so I take it you dont want pvp? Because you cant kill anyone with the overpowered charms. They were like this for a week, and were not changed purposely. Old players had to level without 15000 hp. You guys guy a lucky streak. I hope it stays the "Normal" percentage for ever.
    Griff
    Griff

Post by Griff Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 pm

@Petrified

The only reason you can't kill anyone in pvp yet, is because of the level 100 class change/skills aren't out yet. As soon as those come out, I'm sure the server will be more balanced. And as it is, every time I've checked FBZ1/FBZ2/FBZ3, there are a total of 0 people in all 3 put together. So until the new skills/JC comes out, lets keep it the way it was.

P.S. Even if that were the case Petrified, the Developers should have no problem coding in a script that takes off/does not allow you to use charms/extenders in pvp zones/wars. =)

Last edited by Griff on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : P.S.)
    Petrified
    Petrified

Post by Petrified Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Odd, because I killed people perfectly fine before the sudden, overpowered charms. Must just be the weather. And the way is was, was 120%.
    Griff
    Griff

Post by Griff Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Well let's wait till someone with authority replies to this thread. =)
    [Admin]Zero
    [Admin]Zero
    Demolition Man
    Demolition Man

Post by [Admin]Zero Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 pm

One of the files that controlled the charms got glitched and the charms were overpowered , didnt notice it until kazu told me something was wrong, i left it cos i was busy doing rl thing, i figured out exactly wat what wrong last night and I patched it, they were this way about 4 or 5 days ago.
    Griff
    Griff

Post by Griff Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm

So basically, the server is stuck with +20% charms, and the +100% def/atk as well as the +300% hp/sp was bugged for the past week I've been playing this game. That's just great. I'm going to find a new server and take a few people with me lol

k thx bai
    [Admin]Zero
    [Admin]Zero
    Demolition Man
    Demolition Man

Post by [Admin]Zero Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 pm

/wrist
    /ragequit

Should had done research , gl finding one with 300% extenders xd
    Busted11290
    Busted11290

Post by Busted11290 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:51 am

20% charms is lame... even on outspark you can combine a 20% with a 50% charm.... 50% extenders is legit cause thats what outspark is also limited to.

however, most people seem to dislike the low extender/charm idea... but 70% charms should be able to do.
    Kazu
    Kazu

Post by Kazu Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 am

20% is lame yeah u can go back to os with 20% charms and buy them 50€ per week and then u can say ''this is lame''
    kthxbye
    go &ragequit
    [Dev+]Wolfy
    [Dev+]Wolfy

Post by [Dev+]Wolfy Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:28 pm

it was a bug simple as that. as pet said you had a lucky streak. it wasn't like it before and it's not staying now. people beforehand had no problem with levelling without them so why are people complaining about them going back now. party up and work together. i talk to a lot of other developers who own their own public servers and none of them have uber hp/str/def in their charms. they're the same as ours. so if you wish to quit because of something petty as health or damage i wish you luck in finding somewhere that does do charms like that.
    Busted11290
    Busted11290

Post by Busted11290 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:58 pm

i was simply stating a suggestion and a fact that on outspark you can combine a 20% with a 50% charm. Being able to do 70% would make a lot of people a bit more happy then just 20%.

kthxbye Rolling Eyes
    Petrified
    Petrified

Post by Petrified Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Griff wrote:So basically, the server is stuck with +20% charms, and the +100% def/atk as well as the +300% hp/sp was bugged for the past week I've been playing this game. That's just great. I'm going to find a new server and take a few people with me lol

k thx bai

[Flame Mode: On]

Ohh noo!! I can't keel orc without 15000 Hpee!!
    sied8812
    sied8812

Post by sied8812 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I dont want to say that the charms/ext. are low but today there are to low, the charms/ext. on the (Offizial server) change more then this 1 here.
    Samael
    Samael

Post by Samael Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 pm

so many peeps complain about extender but they are rite...
    20% ext it so few and about fighting at pvp with extender well thats no make a diference you just have more hp and defense but even with that if you are good with your skills you can beat any one...

so whats the point, extender will be at 20% or be back to 120% adm-owner of this server can answear that?

FlamerKid

Post by FlamerKid Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:20 am

i like those old charms and now they crap.

Thanks for game bye bye
    [Admin]Zero
    [Admin]Zero
    Demolition Man
    Demolition Man

Post by [Admin]Zero Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 am

Petrified wrote:
    Griff wrote:So basically, the server is stuck with +20% charms, and the +100% def/atk as well as the +300% hp/sp was bugged for the past week I've been playing this game. That's just great. I'm going to find a new server and take a few people with me lol

k thx bai

[Flame Mode: On]

Ohh noo!! I can't keel orc without 15000 Hpee!!
    gutunterwegs

Change it back Empty I think there is an bug by my premium item

Post by gutunterwegs Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi, I post it on this place, because this problem is happend at the same time, like the fixing of the charm prob. I have bought me a "mazine ransel" (critical). This should give me a higher dmg to 500-1000 or a higher mdmg from 500-1000. But if I take this ransel the damage is the same than before. But I recognized, that my mdef is with this ransel 500 higher, but the normal def is the same.

Well I think a critical item should make more dmg not more def. Could u plse explain this to me.

Otherwise if this is a bug plse repair it as fast as possible.

Thank u very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content