Cash Cow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cash Cow

Moo Moo Milk

Welcome to our new forum, please bear with us during this transition! Dont forget to vote Very Happy http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=25733

4 posters

S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server!

Warborn
    Warborn

S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server! Empty S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server!

Post by Warborn Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Okay guys, im selling my EPIC GODLY Bellow Knight Rord now. (Probably the best on the server)

ATM, it's on offer. If fast deal, it can get cheaper.

Whisper me if interested, Warborn.
    Griff
    Griff

S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server! Empty Re: S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server!

Post by Griff Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm

You're offline at the moment. Sooooo... What's the stats on the 'godliest BK staff in the server'? xD
    Warborn
    Warborn

S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server! Empty Re: S> Probably the best Bellow Knight Rord Staff on server!

Post by Warborn Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Griff wrote:You're offline at the moment. Sooooo... What's the stats on the 'godliest BK staff in the server'? xD
    45str 55end 51dex 49spr
    Dreamer3000
    Dreamer3000

Post by Dreamer3000 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 am

how is that epic...i tryed to sell a staff with 51int - 54spr - 32end to somebody and he said he got staff with 70int >.> wtf ?
    Warborn
    Warborn

Post by Warborn Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 am

Dreamer3000 wrote:how is that epic...i tryed to sell a staff with 51int - 54spr - 32end to somebody and he said he got staff with 70int >.> wtf ?
    That fails, because 55 is max stats for lvl 95.
    muhshi2
    muhshi2

Post by muhshi2 Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:36 pm

probably that dude is using HG >D and warrie sell me your hg staff D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 pm